
That's right folks! My hubby is the absolute best!! He is treating me to the best treat ever by taking me to Disney World for a full week!
This whole trip started about December with the Schuyler's (the family I nanny for). Joe asked me if I would be willing to go with the family and watch the boys at night. Of course I jumped at the chance to go to Disney World; but only if Randy could come with me. Talk went on and on till about the middle of January when I decided we needed to put thing in motion. I have the greatest friends who happen to have the coolest jobs, working for the mouse himself! Doug Foxford is our hero! He was able to hook me up with cheap resort rooms. Well long story short, the Schuyler's decided not to go this year, but I had gotten myself so excited for the trip that I just couldn't let go. Soooo, I called Doug last Tuesday and booked a room for a week without telling Randy! I was a little nervous to tell Randy what I had done, but when I did he was so excited! It has been a crazy whirl wind of planning and figuring out budget. But we are for sure going!! Doug hooked us up with a beautiful room at the Caribbean Beach Resort. Here is a picture:

AMAZING!!!! We are taking a red eye on saturday and we will be home the next sunday morning! My husband is so amazing and I cant wait to go. This is a trip we both really need!
Stay tuned I will have lots of pictures to share when we get home!!
1 comment:
that sounds so fun misty!! i am so excited for you! i love your blog :) you'll have to check out mine sometime!
Post a Comment