I know its so cliche to do the end of the year post. But I have to because well 2010 treated me real nice. I think I got more packed into this last year than any year before.
I went to BYUI and got to spend 3 1/2 months with my closest friends. I made some great memories with Brenna, Jari, and Doug and I would not take back those days.
I got to plan a wedding. I had the most beautiful wedding of all and I am so glad I was able to have it in my parents back yard.
I married my best friend. Even though it felt like it took years for us to make it to the temple, Randy and I made the biggest and best decision of our lives when we were sealed for time and all eternity on June 4.
I traveled to Mexico. Its probably not something I would do again. But our honeymoon was fun and we loved being alone together.
I got an awesome job with the most amazing family. I honestly dont know how I was so blessed to be apart of their lives, but I love going to work everyday.
I rode a motorcycle! AND I enjoyed it :)
I said goodbye to my sweet great grandmother.
I held my little nephew in my arms just hours after he was born. I love you little Ian.
I lived with cockroaches!
I moved into a beautiful apartment that I love.
I got to share all of my favorite Christmas traditions with Randy.
I ate at the most amazing Italian restaurant.
As you can see my year was packed, and I know I am missing things; but I really just want to say that I am so grateful for the blessings and opportunities I have been given this year. I love my family. Each of you make my life complete. I love spending time with Randy, even if it is for just a few minutes before we go to bed each night.
I know this next year is going to be a big one for us again. I cant wait to see where life takes us in the next 12 months.
No comments:
Post a Comment