Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I know I'm a day behind, but its the thought that counts. This year Randy and I both had class on Valentine's Day so we decided we would celebrate the Friday before. Of course we decided this on Thursday night, and I had nothing ready! So Friday was spent running a million errands with the boys trying to get everything I needed. We decided that we wouldn't do very much for each other for Valentine's day this year since we are going to Disney World in a month. But I still wanted to make it special. I surprised Randy with a romantic dinner at home. We planned on going to Olive Garden since we had a gift card. So I ordered the food to go, picked up a bottle of sparkling cider, got a box of
chocolate covered strawberries, these amazing things called
cakebites, and lit a ton of candles. I must say the table was amazing, and of course I didn't think to take a picture of it till we were done eating. But I was very proud of myself for pulling it all together in less then 24 hours. I did end up getting a little something for Randy and I in honor of our upcoming trip! Randy had a beautiful bouquet of Gerbs dropped off at the apartment for me.

our table after we enjoyed our amazing meal.

Our Valentine's Gift.

My beautiful flowers from Randy. They are from this amazing florist in Salt Lake called
Especially For You It was the perfect Valentine's day.
Honey, I am so lucky to have you! You are my best friend; and with you by my side I know I can do anything! Thanks for all you do for me! I love you!!!
On a totally completly different topic! We got our luggage tags and tickets for the magical express to pick us up from the airport! We also bought our plane tickets from Delta! 31 days!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment