February 23, 2011

Blog Stalker


I have a secret addiction I need to confess. I am addicted to blog stalking! I love Reading other peoples blogs. Not random stranger blogs, but my friends and family blogs. I have some of the most interesting, eclectic and endearing people in my life and I simply cannot get enough of reading about them. I probably check my blog list 3-4 times a week just to see if anyone has posted something new.
My sister in law’s blog is normally my first stop. I love her photo blog because of two things, 1. She takes pictures of my adorable nephews, and 2. She writes the truth about being a mom. She’s not afraid to tell it how it is, which I’m grateful for since I will one day be going through the same things.
My next stop is a friend of mine named Leigh. She is the most beautiful out-doorsy woman I know. No lie she looks amazing no matter what she has been doing. And the great thing about her blog is it inspires me to do things I normally wouldn’t do, just because she tries new things all the time.
Next is Jari, I love this girl for many reasons and I love her blog because reading it is like having a conversation with her.
I always check Ann’s blog because she has a way of saying something simple but making it profound.
My father in law, Scott, has a wonderful blog that I read when I need to be reminded of the simple yet good things in life. And his wife Natalie takes the most amazing pictures that I always have to check in.
I could go on and on. But the real point of this post is to encourage not only my blogger friends but myself to keep blogging. Its an amazing gift we have been given to share our thoughts with anyone who wishes to read them. A gift we shouldn't (I shouldn't squander.) I'm trying to be better. To anyone who says they never blog "because they have nothing interesting to say." Needs to re-think blogging, because as much as I love reading about the exciting things in everyone's life, but my favorite posts to read are the ones that are random, crafty, or just plain silly.
Everyone on my blog list should know that they are there because reading their blog brings a smile to my face and a warm fuzzy to my heart. I honestly click on every blog title at least twice a week. I know I’m not good at commenting, but keep writing each of you because I would be sad if any of you stopped sharing your life with me.
I just felt the need to share.
Love,
Your Blog Stalker

4 comments:

Ann Barlow said...

I love reading your blog :)

Leigh said...

misty i'm so flattered! i stop by your blog probably every day to see if you've updated. i love hearing about your life :) miss you!

Glenda said...

Thanks for the blog updates and I do miss your picture blog too :). (Randy & yours) Being a mom it's great to see what's going on with the kids and grandkids since everyone is so busy. Love you...

Laurie Jo said...

It's good to know there's at least one person that reads my blog! I always check to see if you guys have updated too.