I have a wonderful job. I work as a full time nanny for the greatest, craziest family ever. Let me officially introduce my second family, the Schuyler's. Joe, Heather, Noah and Dalton. Joe works for DeWalt tools as a sales manager. He works mostly from home except for the random trips he takes about every two weeks. Heather works for Goldman Sachs, doing...I'm not exactly sure, but they expect a lot from her. Both of them are amazing parents who love their kids and would do anything for them. I first met them and little baby Noah three years ago at a KinderCare, I was Noah's toddler teacher. Noah was by far my favorite kid ever. He is the sweetest kid in the world. He has a little temper but I love him. In 2009 Heather had Dalton; Noah called him Dolphin for the first few months of his life. Dalton is nothing like Noah, he is head strong and serious. It is amazing to me to see how different two brothers can be. At the end of 2009 Heather asked me if I would be interested in becoming their nanny since they were no longer happy with daycare. I jumped at the chance, but I had to go back to school in Idaho. So they arranged things and I started to nanny in April of 2010. I will admit that every day is not a great day, there are days when I think I cant do it any more, but I do love going to work. I love how excited the boys are to see me every morning, and I love the goodbye hugs I get each night. I really have learned so much from them in the past year. The boys are so fun to watch grow and develop; they both are so interested in the world around them and want to know everything about anything. I love them like they are my own. In fact Randy and I have nightly discussions about them and what they did during the day.
Even though this last week was especially difficult for me at work I am going to really miss them while we are in Disney World. I am really sad they decided not to come with us, I know the boys would love every moment of being there. So even though I have been counting down the days, hours, and minutes till 5 o'clock today; I will think about them every day while we are gone.
1 comment:
I love that you love the boys, and I love how much they love you! You're the best Sweets!
Post a Comment