
This picture hangs on the wall in our small apartment. It is the first thing you see as you walk into our home. It is one of my favorite Greg Olsen pictures. It is entitled "Gentle Healer." What a perfect name for the Savior; Gentle Healer. He is just that to me. He is my healer, because of what the Savior did for me I am a whole person. He has saved me from my own sins, and He has protected me and saved me from the sins of others. He, more than anyone else in the entire universe knows me. He knows my pain and my happiness, and He has made me whole.
I know He lives! He is aware of each of us, He is aware of our trials, and our triumphs. I know that he has walked beside me during my lowest moments. He has held me as I cried myself to sleep. I am so grateful to my Father in Heaven for being willing and able to sacrifice His son for me. I know the Atonement is a personal thing for each of us.
I am so very grateful to know that I am married to Randy for time and all ETERNITY! What an amazing gift we have been given to live forever with our families! Sometimes I lay next to Randy at night; and think to myself I cannot live life without him. He is my best friend and the only one I truly can depend on. I am so amazingly and utterly grateful that I will have him by my side for forever. I can not fully nor adequately express my appreciation for my Savior and the Atonement! HE LIVES! I can testify that I know my Savior lives, and He loves me!
I hope you all enjoy your Easter Sunday, and take a little bit of time to reflect on what we are celebrating.
2 comments:
Loved reading that! Thanks Misty :) Hope you're doing great!
i love reading your blog :) thanks for the Easter message. We need to get together sometime!
Post a Comment