April 5, 2011

Things I'm Looking Forward To...

I know that some of you will read this post and roll your eyes at how much we are doing this year, but I am so excited for each event and I am even more grateful for the fact that we are able to do all these things. Heavenly Father has blessed us so much and we are going to enjoy life to the fullest every day!
*May 29, Les Mis with Randy's family. This is my second favorite musical in the world.

*June 4, Vegas with Jen and Carl, we will be going to my very most favorite musical, Phantom of the Opera!

*June 26, Colorado to see family with Jen and Carl

* July 2, Brad Paisley at Stadium of Fire with Jen and Carl

*September 15, Elder David Engh COMES HOME!!
*September 28, My Birthday and Taylor Swift Concert!!

*October 19, Disneyland with the Engh's.

2 comments:

Ann Barlow said...

That is SO exciting! There is nothing wrong with living life to its fullest and filling it with our favorites (both people and things) :) Love ya!

whitney harris said...

looks so fun misty!! and i love your blog's new look :)