May 30, 2011

The Start of Summer 2011

This last week has been a busy one for us. Last Monday, May 23rd at 1:11 pm my sister in-law Meggan had the very fist baby in our family. His name is Shad Calvin Engh and he is the cutest thing in the world. I simply can not get enough of this little guy. He had quite the adventure in getting here. Meg was in labor for a whole week before they finally induced her. Once she was induced his littler heart went crazy and they had to take him C-section; both he and mommy did great though! I am so excited for Ty and Meg they are going to be great patents.

This weekend Randy and I started our fun summer plans by going to Les Mis. We went to dinner at Market Street Grill with Scott and Natalie for Nat's birthday. After dinner we walked over to Capital Theater. The play was amazing, I cried though the whole thing.


The play got me so excited to go see Phantom next week in Vegas for our Anniversary!

1 comment:

~Meg~ said...

Cute post...with a super cute picture! Thanks for sharing in our joy & for being such a great aunt! So happy you & Randy are having a blast with all your fun events! Keep posting about all your fun! Love ya!