February 24, 2010

Mid-week Update

-This past week has been hell. Im sorry mom, but it has. I hate mid-terms! they are the worst! I think the thing that bothers me most about them is the fact that teachers make us take "mid-terms" but more than half of them dont include that in our mid-term grade because they are too lazy to get the test graded. So my mid-term grade really isnt really worth anything.
-Im feeling like the wedding is coming together more and more! I have found the bridesmaid dresses! They are from downeast basics and really cute!Randy got his suit! He looks so handsome! Im very grateful to his whole family for going with him and helping him suit up! We also booked our flourist! Alexi Politis is doing our flowers! Im so excited, she does amazing work and will do an awesome job for us. My adorable, wonderful bridesmaid/roommate Brenna is designing our wedding anouncement and so far it looks adorably awesome! No joke!
-I am kinda low on fun and interesting things to muse about this week. Sorry this post is so short. Just know that I am doing well, and things are coming together! I am counting down the days till I'm home! xoxo

2 comments:

Randall said...

Love ya Sweets. I'm counting down the days as well.

Jari said...

Hey! You! You make me smile. Mid terms are ridiculous, but then it's fun when there over because then everything is all downhill! Yay!!!