-I only have 5 1/2 weeks left up here!!! YAYYYY! Brenna informed me today, that I only have one more week till I see Randy, then two weeks and I see him again for Conference Weekend, and then after that only one more week till I move home! hooray!
- Janelle, the girl that is Nannying for the Schyler's while I am up here went into labor on Monday afternoon! 7 weeks early!! I got an urgent e-mail from Heather asking me if I could come home now!! It was a very stressful few hours waiting to hear back from her after I told her there was no way I could come home any earlier. Thankfully they still want me to nanny the boys when I get home! Tender mercy. Janelle had her baby today. He is 4 lbs. 8 oz, but doing Okay. They named him Zeus Micheal Schram! heheh
-I found dresses for my wonderful sisters to wear for our wedding! They are really cute! You can look at them on my picture blog (just click on the picture of the flower and my engagment ring at the top of the page.)
- I loved having my mom up here for the weekend! We had a really good time, we also got so much done! I now have all of my temple stuff. We also found a veil for me to wear and the dresses! I'm excited about all we got done. Thanks again for a great weekend mom!
- I am addicted to trashy TV!! its a good thing Randy and I cant afford cable TV when we get married! Wifes of Orange County has been my guilty pleasure this semester. I make Brenna watch it with me every Thrusday night. Im sad that tonight is the season finally. On top of that, Brenna has gotten me hooked on Gossip Girl. Dont ask me why I feel the need to watch these shows. I just do, and after a long day of school and studying its nice to just sit and watch trashy tv.
-Randy and I get married in exactly three months from today!!! Everyone told me the time would fly, and honestly...it hasn't, but we are starting to see light at the end of the tunnle and its very exciting!
- Going on the pill has made me a cry baby! No joke! I tear up at the strangest things now days. My religion teacher must think I am crazy. I cry every time he talks about eternal marriage and forever families. Thankfully that is the only side effect I have seen since going on the pill. I know its only been a week, but I am thinking its a very good sign.
-I am very grateful to have an amazing Fience! He has been so good about not seeing me for a full month. AND when I was crazy person during mid-terms he was so sweet! I love you honey, you are my best friend and I know I am the luckiest girl in the entire world! loves and kisses.
xoxo
1 comment:
Hooray! We're almost there! I love you too Sweets, lots and lots and lots!
Post a Comment