February 18, 2010

Mid-Week Musings


This week has been a long one, the sad thing about that statement is that my week really started only yesterday. I had a wonderful weekend at home, and it took me a long time to get back into school mode. Yesterday was my first day back in class, since both my Tuesday classes were canceled. It is now Thursday night and I am exhausted and so happy tomorrow is Friday.

My weekend was beyond epic. I got to go home a day early, and somewhat surprise Randy. I had a nice evening at home with my parents on Thursday, and then went into Randy’s work for a few hours. Friday I was with Randy all day long; it was wonderful. We went shopping for a few hours, and then I went to work with him. It was very interesting and exciting to see what he does every day at Fox…even if I had to sit in the control room so I wasn’t a distraction to him.

I tried Unagi! Friday night Randy took me out for sushi to celebrate Valentines Day. I got what they called the Diva Roll. I tried it because when I saw it had Unagi I thought of FRIENDS and I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to tell Jen that I had tired Unagi. (she was proud and disgusted.)

Randy spoiled me yet again. I got a very cute teddy bear, and the movie UP! I didn’t get him anything special because… lets face it I’m a poor student! I gave him 32 reasons why I loved him, and of course the original and corny CD of love songs. Oh I also let him pick out something for me to wear on our cruise for our honeymoon. Heheh

I am so glad to be only 7 weeks away from moving home!! I miss home so much, and it gets harder each time to say goodbye to Randy. Ugh! I would not wish this on my worst enemy. BUT we have made it half way, and if I don’t get anymore grumpy during midterms I think he will still want to marry me.

That’s where I’m at this week. I’m in love with life, and my best friend. I am grateful for the opportunities and blessing my Heavenly Father has given to me. And I truly am trying to make the best of them! I love and miss you all! XOXO

2 comments:

Randall said...

My valentines day was perfect! Thanks babe I love you like crazy! (No matter how grumpy midterms make you)

Glenda said...

I'm glad you had a great weekend! Cute picture of you two; as always. Love you lots...Glenda