January 21, 2009

Old friends+ lots of laughs= perfect weekend!




This last weekend I drove down to Cedar again. Yes, I spend a lot of time down there, but I cant help it. I have my sister and some amazing friends down there.
Friday was kinda a bust, I gave a guy his last chance and he bombed it big time oh well! :D But Saturday was awesome. I went to the St. George Temple with my old ward. I got to drive down with part of my old FHE family, including Alan, Ashly, Chelsea, and Chris. It was lots of fun to catch up on things that had happened since every one scattered for the Christmas break.
The Temple was awesome! I love going to the temple but I think there is something extra special about doing it with your ward and having they guys you are close to baptizing and confirming you. Made me happy.
After the temple we went to the Pizza Factory on Bluff Street ( not the one in Washington) Yummy pizza and funny jokes. After driving home to Cedar I went over to "the house" and spent quality time with Alan and Sean! We watched a movie together and then Alan and I came up with as many "K" words as we could. this entertained us for many hours! Simple pleasures for simple minds. I also had a life changing conversation with Sean, in which i convinced him he needed to kiss a girl! I am happy to announce that he followed this council the next day! Well done my friend!
Sunday, was a crazy day, after waking up 10 minutes before Sacrament Meeting I rushed to get to Church in time. I made it by 9:01! I always enjoy Sacrament Meeting sitting between Sean and Alan! Its always entertaining. :) After church I said "goodbye" to all my wardies and my sweet sister and brother in law. I then rushed to the freeway and sped my way home to meet my old roomies who were waiting for me at home!
Seeing Jari and Brenna for the first time since July made me so happy! These two girls are two of my closest girlfriends! It was awesome to just cuddle up in my bed and talk for hours. Something I have missed most about not living with them is cuddling! We spent all day Monday together shopping, we even went and saw a movie. Monday night we tried to go to the Draper Temple open house. But it ended early for FHE so we missed out. I did take them up there just so they could see the temple.
Pretty much this weekend was amazing! I am so grateful for my wonderful friends and my wardies that get so excited to see me and always welcome me! I love you all so much! Thanx guys! xoxo

No comments: