Wow! This month has gone by so fast! I can’t believe we are almost to the end of February. There is very little to report on actually. I have been very busy with work and a small bit of a social life. I joined the Institute Choir, this might not seem all that exciting; but it really is because I will be singing in General Conference this April! I am really excited to be singing again, I haven’t done any singing since senior year of high school. My voice needs the exercise to say the very least.
Work is going really well. I am actually in my class now so that makes me happy. I really hate floating and not having a place to be. I love working with the Toddler class. They are so dang smart! I have to stay on my toes with those little ones, I can’t turn my back on them for one second.
I am taking classes right now called, Baby Step’s. It’s a program the state has put together for Infant and Toddler teachers to help them become better at relating to and understanding how to teach their young students. I have really enjoyed these classes so far. For the most part its stuff I already know, but it’s a good reminder. After I complete the classes I will have an endorsement from the state that will be really nice.
Braden had his 20th Birthday on the 31st of January and then hit his year mark on the 6th of February! I can’t believe he has been out a year. I am so grateful I have him in my life! He is my very best friend, I owe him a lot. He keeps me sane. As excited as I am for him to be home, I know how much he loves being out there and I want this year to be the best it can be for him.
For Valentine’s Day I got an awesome package from Braden. It included 21 pictures just for me. A wonderful Valentine’s Day letter, and then a memory card that had a voice recording of him talking to me and playing three hymns on the piano. It was wonderful and made me very happy. That evening I hung out with Brionna and her sister Rachel. It was a great girl’s night out! I had a lot of fun. By far the best Valentine’s Day I have ever had. I felt loved by all those that mattered to me!
Work is going really well. I am actually in my class now so that makes me happy. I really hate floating and not having a place to be. I love working with the Toddler class. They are so dang smart! I have to stay on my toes with those little ones, I can’t turn my back on them for one second.
I am taking classes right now called, Baby Step’s. It’s a program the state has put together for Infant and Toddler teachers to help them become better at relating to and understanding how to teach their young students. I have really enjoyed these classes so far. For the most part its stuff I already know, but it’s a good reminder. After I complete the classes I will have an endorsement from the state that will be really nice.
Braden had his 20th Birthday on the 31st of January and then hit his year mark on the 6th of February! I can’t believe he has been out a year. I am so grateful I have him in my life! He is my very best friend, I owe him a lot. He keeps me sane. As excited as I am for him to be home, I know how much he loves being out there and I want this year to be the best it can be for him.
For Valentine’s Day I got an awesome package from Braden. It included 21 pictures just for me. A wonderful Valentine’s Day letter, and then a memory card that had a voice recording of him talking to me and playing three hymns on the piano. It was wonderful and made me very happy. That evening I hung out with Brionna and her sister Rachel. It was a great girl’s night out! I had a lot of fun. By far the best Valentine’s Day I have ever had. I felt loved by all those that mattered to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment