Happy New Years!....oh I’m two weeks late! Well better late than never. I have decided that for one of my new goals for 2009 I will be better at blogging! Yay for me, I feel sorry for the few people who read my blog, it won’t be very interesting. Keep reading though, you never know when something big might happen to me! :P
So as most of you know, I have moved home. I am now working at KinderCare Learning Center. This is just a glorified daycare if you were wondering. I am teaching in the Toddler class and loving every second I get to be in there. A few may be asking, “Misty, why are you home?” Very good question, one that I myself have been asking, as soon as I find an answer I will let you all know; if you happen to find the answer to this question before I do send the knowledge my way! For now lest just say I am home working to pay off my student loan and save up money for school this next fall. Yes, you heard me right; I am not going back to school till fall of 2009. I know, it seems like madness to me too.
That’s pretty much where I am in life right now. Work, work, work. I am learning all about the Lord’s time right now. I gotta tell ya, it’s not a fun or easy lesson to be learning, but this too shall pass and things will be good again. I promise I will be better at keeping this updated. Can’t promise anything exciting, but hey you read because you love me; no matter how boring my life is!
No comments:
Post a Comment