December 5, 2008

Giving Much Thanks

I know I have been really bad about keeping up with my blog, and I know Thanksgiving is done, but I have a lot of things to be grateful for. I have decided that I am going to do a Top 20 Things I am grateful for.
1-The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I would be completely lost with out the gospel in my life.
2- My best friend. Elder Braden Miller Cox. I would have gone crazy this year if it were not for him.
3- My family. In general I am so blessed to have the family I do.
4- Jen and Carl Johnson. Thank you! Thank you! I would have been homeless this semester with out you!
5-School. Even though I am not 100% sure what I want to do with my life I am so grateful I have the opportunity to go to school and learn.
6-Trials. Yes, I know it is crazy, but I have learned so much from my trials this year. I am a better person because of them.
7- My Job at Deseret Book. It was a miracle that I got the job in the first place. I have met some amazing people working there.
8-Brionna Gamble. This girl was my anchor this semester. I honestly think I would have given up if she were not in my life.
9- Jari Santos. No one else had to hear my complaining the way she did. I will always love her for helping me look on the bright side of life.
10- All my other friends. You all do so much for me! I love you all.
11- Prayer. I am still working on it, but I have learned a lot about pray this last year. I know that Heavenly Father hears me.
12- The Atonement. The most amazing thing in the world!
13-My cell phone. The only thing that keeps me in touch with some of you.
14- My poor little car. Frankie is the greatest little car ever! Even if he is giving me some trouble, I love him.
15-Sammie! My sweet crazy puppy!
16- David Pearly, Emerson Pearson, and Aaron Vanhorn. My brothers! I don't know what I would have done without you crazy guys in Rexburg this summer!
17- Kinder Care, and all the amazing teachers I have got to work with and learn from.
18-The scriptures. I love the Book of Mormon! Its the best!
19-The blessing I have to live in America. Thank you to all our troops who are protecting us and the things that we take for granted.
20- The blessing I have to wake up every day and learn something new! I'm working on looking on the bright side of life no matter what!
I am so grateful for so many other things. I cant list them all! I love my life, and all those who have come in contact with me! Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

2 comments:

Jen and Carl said...

Thanks for posting this Misty! It made me think of all that I have to be greatful for. YOur the best!

Jari said...

I'm lame and take a long time to read blogs...even longer to comment. But I love this, and thanks for the mention. I love you and love all the help and love and friendship you've given me. I'll be seeing you soon!