
Randy and I just saw this movie last Friday. It is by far the best Disney movie in a long time.

I dont have this jacket from Victoria Secret, but I think the color and cut of it are beautiful.

I drove Randy crazy listening to this CD over and over again for about three straight weeks. I LOVE this CD.
Okay $45 is totally worth this little bottle of pure yummyness! I cant get enough of it.
I know I am a little behind the times with scarves but I love them. They dress up any outfit.
Jo got me hooked on this game up at the Cabin in September. I am totally addicted.
Obviously I love pink converses. They are the cutest shoes ever!
I never understood the reason why people paid so much money for these sunglasses till I recieved a pair of my own. Its a whole new world in Oakleys.
Best thing to ever happen to movies.
I have liked Jim Shore for a long time but it wasn't till last christmas that I really started my collection. I love all of his Disney and Christmas stuff.
Gold Bond lotion is the best lotion out there for my hands and feet.
Beautiful Gurbs. I love these flowers so much! I am lucky to have a hubby who brings them home to me every once in awhile.
I love Down East! They have the cutest swimsuits and I love their shirts!
I can seriously eat an entire bag of this yummy chex mix all by myself if I dont watch myself.
I have already admitted that I am a reality tv junky, but Cake Boss is one of those few shows that I can openly admit to watching.
These yummy little berries are my new favorite fruit of 2010, I always liked them but this year I couldn't get enough of them!
These Jeans from American Eagle are amazing! They fit me like a glove.
No comments:
Post a Comment