July 25, 2010

Its About Time


I know it has been forever since I have blogged, but I feel that I have just excuses for not having the time. I have a lot to blog about, so lets get started.
1. THE wedding! Oh our wedding was by far the most beautiful day of my life. I cant even begin to describe the happiness I feel knowing I am married to my best friend for time and all eternity. Our day was perfect, the temple sealing was very sweet, and we felt the spirit very strongly. The rest of the day was kinda a blur to me. I know we had a beautiful day, I want to thank all of you again for all you did! Our day could not have been better.
After the reception Randy and I went to Little America in Salt Lake for the night, The room was beautiful and we even got chocolate covered strawberries! Yum! We left for our honeymoon of Sunday morning and arrived in LA that afternoon. We got on our Carnival ship The Splendor that evening and we were off for a week long cruise to the Mexican Rivera. It was a very relaxing honeymoon, and we had tons of fun!
After a wonderful honeymoon it has been normal every day life. We both have good jobs right now that take very good care of us. I just finished up with school this last week and I am so grateful to be finished! This semester was really hard on me, and I didn't do my best. But I think I did really well when considering all I was going through during the semester. Randy has one more week of school and then he will be done with SLCC. He will have his associates degree in general education, and then he will start applying to Universities for Spring semester next January!
We are living in an apartment in Holladay. We love the area and want to stay close to it, but we cant wait to move out of our apartment! I know everyone says that every couple needs to have their "first apartment" but ours is a little more trashy then most! hahaha We have been struggling with cockroaches since the day we moved in. Our apartment has been sprayed twice now for them and we still see them on a daily basis. They are by far the most disgusting, nasty horrible, bugs I have ever seen. Oh I hate them and can not wait to be done with our nasty apartment complex.
That is life right now for the Bradford's we are loving life and each other!

No comments: