May 30, 2010

Here We Go!!!


Well here we are the last Sunday before the big day. 5 days till Randy and I are sealed for time and all eternity. What an adventure it has been to get here. If someone had told me a year ago that I would be getting married in a year I would have laughed at them. (no offense honey) Things have changed a whole lot in a year, and I am so grateful they have. Seven months is a very long time to be engaged, its something that I wouldn't suggest to anyone. There were many times I wanted to look at Randy and say, "Let's go to Vegas." I am very glad we didn't though. The wedding is going to be beautiful!!
Last night I went to the temple for the first time. I can not express the feelings I have for what I experienced last night. It was beautiful, and I loved every second I was there. I cant wait to go back again and again. Especially this Friday with Randy!
I want to express my love and appreciation for all of our family that have helped us get ready for our big day. I am overwhelmed by the love you all have for us. Specific shout outs go (in no particular order) My mom, I probably only know half the things you have done for us in getting everything ready. Thank you so much for putting up with everything we love you very much. Dad, for making the yard look beautiful and being there for mom and doing everything she needed. Glenda and Mike for again supporting us, for the wedding dinner and helping in the yard. Scott and Natalie for your love, for all of the many pictures taken, for the wedding dinner, tying bows, and for storing all those pies! Jen, Carl, Jo, Josh, Ty, Meg, Maggie, David, and Cody, thank you all for your support and being so excited for us, thank you for helping in anyway you could; it was noticed and appreciated. Brenna, (yes little one you get a shout out!) thank you for making the most beautiful wedding announcement for me! Thanks for putting up with me when I was far away from Randy. And thanks for loving him! Grandma and Grandpa Engh, thank you for helping with the flowers, helping in the yard, and tying bows. Family, Thanks to the many aunts, uncles, and cousins that have helped and will help on Friday, thank you for your willingness to make the day perfect for us! Friends, thank you all for your excitement and good wishes, we are looking forward to seeing you. We love you all! Everyone of you is important to us and we simply cant wait to share our day with you!
To my dear,sweet husband! (wow that sounds awesome!) I love you with all my heart! I can not wait for Friday to come when we start our life together. Thank you honey for all you have put up with, for loving me from afar for three months, putting up with me through finals and moving home. Thank you for loving me and listening to me cry about silly things, and most importantly, thank you sweetheart for being the man I want to spend the rest of eternity with. I love you so much babe. We did it!

No comments: