May 10, 2010

Playing Catch Up


I know I have been really bad and not done anything with my blog for this past month. But things have been so crazy busy. Lets see where to begin...IM HOME! haha I know this is old news for most of you, but Im so happy to be back.
Right now I am working full time as a nanny for the best family! They treat me so well and are way good at getting me the things I need. So Im happy there.
Wedding things are coming together! The wedding is 24 days away. It feels like we have been waiting for so long, now that its almost here it doesn't feel real. I am so anxious for it to finally be here. I will feel a billion times better once it stops raining and we cant plant flowers. AND when the jeweler gets Randy's ring right! I have the dress, the flowers are ordered, the announcements go out tomorrow, and things are good. I want to take a second and thank EVERYONE who has worked so hard. Our family has been amazing with getting everything put together and done the way we want! We love you all!!
I am feeling very blessed right now. Things are really coming together, and I know Heavenly Father is watching over us. For those of you who dont know, Randy has a new job. NO MORE GRAVEYARD!! The job is normal hours from 8am to 4pm and it comes with benefits! Both of these things are a huge answer to prayer. We also found an apartment. We will be living in Holladay right on Highland Drive. Its a 2 bedroom apartment, and once I get in there clean, and set up it should be pretty dang cute!
Life is awesome to sum it up in one word. I love my life. I am so blessed with wonderful family and an amazing patient fiance. An incredible job, and most of all love. (aww precious!)

No comments: