Its been a little while since I have updated. Things have been so crazy with school I have had no time to update; not that there is much to update on.
-I only have one more week of school. Three days of class and two days of finals. I am so happy to be done. This semester has been the longest three months of my life! I am going to say this and hopefully never have to eat my words; But I will never take twenty credits ever again! It was just too much for me to handle all at once. I have definitely learned a lot and grown, but I think I would do better in all my classes if I take one or two classes less. That's the plan anyway!
-On top of being almost done with school for the semester. I am a week away from never having to live with girls again. Honestly I know God was trying to teach me something this semester, but I haven't figured out what. He has given me the most interesting three roommates ever. Karen, Kayla, and of course Kathryn. The first two K's come from the back woods of Georgia; and let me tell you they are about as red neck as they come! Their accents are so thick I sometimes feel that I am living in a different country. :) They are silly and sometimes not the brightest bulbs in the box. But they are for the most part entertaining. Kathryn is a brand new RM who is obsessed with Alaska. I have had more than my fair share of run in's with her. And needless to say, I cant wait to be away from her, and never see her again; "bless her little heart!" ( I learned I can say mean things as long as I end them with that statement.)
- Wedding plans are moving right along. We have gotten so much done in the last month! We started working on the yard a little bit last weekend. We have everyone's dresses picked out! We have flowers!! And I'm printing announcements tomorrow. The one thing I am stressing about is a photographer for the Temple. We have yet to book one, and time is more than a little short! Things will all work out and it will be great! THANKS to everyone who is helping and making this wonderful! I love you all.
- NOW of course I have to take time to tell everyone how much I love my wonderful Fiance! He is pretty much perfect! He puts up with me so well, and loves me no matter how grumpy and frustrated I get. I am so happy he will soon be mine for eternity! I love you so so so much honey! Big as sea turtles! hehehe!
2 comments:
and as long as penguins ;)
How exciting! I am so happy for you. :) You guys make a cute couple. Best wishes from an only VT comp. :P
Post a Comment