-I hate to sound like a broken record, but I really cant wait to be home!! Home means no more girls, or school...for a few days!
-I went home last weekend! It was the best weekend I have had in a long time. Going a whole month without seeing Randy was horrible. Never ever will we do that again.
-While I was home we got so much done! We met with our "flower girl" as Randy calls her. Lexi is incredible I am so excited to see what she creates for my wedding. We also registered for everything we could ever need! All of my sisters tried on dresses, and they fit wonderfully. I really feel like the wedding is coming along, We have 77 days till the Big day! It will take every evening from the time I get home to get everything ready!
- Pretty much life is good. I am anxiously counting down the days till I take my last final on April 9, and move home!
-I love you all, and miss everyone of you! Thanks again to everyone for this weekend! It was wonderful and I loved every minute of being down there. Love you all! Randy my love, you are the greatest! :)
1 comment:
That's a title I've sought after for a long time, now it's mine! Love you Sweets.
Post a Comment