December 7, 2009

Its Been One Month...Status Report.

Hey, Hey, Hey! Well Randy and I have been officially engaged for one whole month today! And I must say that we have gotten quite a bit done in just 4 short weeks. Here is my list of things we can check off.
-Find dress. CHECK! Its beautiful!
-Reserve the Temple. Check! We booked the biggest room in the Salt Lake Temple. We will be married at 10:00 am.
-Make a guest list. Half check! I have my list done but I dont think Randy has his done yet.
-Decide what to serve at reception. Check! We will be having amazing yummy food!
-Decide on Groomsmen and Bridesmaids. Check! Well this was pretty easy for both of us. Randy will be having his brother, Cody, and his brother-in-law, Josh as Groomsmen. My Bridesmaids are my closest roommates from Idaho, Jari, and Brenna; and my sweetest friend from Cedar, Brionna! My Maid of Honor however will really be a Matron of Honor. My bestest friend and sister, Jen. YAY!
-Pick out clothes for wedding party. Check! We havent found the dresses but we know what we want. Dads will be in Black suits, white shirts, and a black tie. Moms will be in black dresses. Groomsmen will be wearing Black shirts, black pants, with white suspenders and white ties. My brothers will wear, white shirts, black pants; with black suspenders and black ties. Bridesmaids will be in pink dresses. And last but not least, Sisters, meaning: Jen, Meggan, Chelsea, Jo, and Maggie will be in white dresses with a black sash!
-Pick a place for the reception. Check! We will be celebrating it up in my partents back yard! They have a beautiful back yard, and I know my wedding will be amazing! Thanks mom and dad for letting us have it there. I know its a lot of work!
-Pick a photographer. Check and Check! Randy's family is amazing when it come to photography! And really anything else. =) His step mom, Natalie and his brother-in-law and sister, Josh and Jo will be doing all of our pictures! Im so excited because they are all so good! We will have tons of pictures!! Nat has already done our first engagement session, but trust me there will be more to come!
I think that is pretty much all we have done so far. We sitll have so much to do. Im a little nervous to leave and go to school in January. BUT I have decided that if somthing gets forgotten then I really didnt need it in my wedding anyway! :)
I want to thank all of you for your love and support! I know many of you want to know what you can do to help; well at this point we are still in the planning stages. But dont you worry we will have plenty for you to do come April Im sure! I love you all. Again thank you for everything you do for us!

2 comments:

Randall said...

I've started my list. It's almost done.

Josh M. said...

Sure sounds like everything is coming together well, we are so excited for you guys and for you to officially become part of the family. June can't come soon enough.

Randy, I sure hope your list isn't just Super Heroes and the Ninja Turtles. You know they aren't real right?