So to begin I would like to paint a picture of what life in Rexburg is like this time of year.
When we drove in on Saturday afternoon there was no road to be found, you just followed the tire tracks in the snow. The snow was piled up to about waist height in the middle of the street. The power went out in ALL of Rexburg yesterday for about three and a half hours. Things don’t get done very fast around here. Ah! To be home! No, in all honesty the weather has been really good. I can’t complain about it. And I am excited to be back in The Burg.
I love my apartment. It is by far the best set up I have lived in. It’s set up like a town home. The downstairs has our kitchen, dinning area, front room, and a guest bathroom. Then upstairs there are six bedrooms and two bathrooms. Brenna, Laura and I are on the west side of the apartment. Then our three other roommates; Kayla, Karen, and Kathryn have the east side. I am so happy to be living with Brenna and Laura again, and our other roommates seem to be pretty normal. Yay!
I’m trying to stay positive up here, but I’m not going to lie I’m counting down the days till I move home. Saying goodbye to Randy was really hard. My roommate Kayla is also engaged, but her fiancĂ© lives in the apartment complex next to us and is over all the time. It makes me a little jealous and a lot sad. But I have tons of school work to keep me company here. I just hope that Randy is staying busy too. We know me being up here is what is right. This too shall pass!
I want to thank my parents for helping Brenna and I move up here and then helping us get settled. Mom you are amazing! Thanks so much. I also want to say thanks to all of you who are praying for me and wishing me luck over the next three months. I miss all of my family and friends. I would love for you to come visit! Hey there is even a Marriott here now! I promise I will show you the best time you can have in Rexburg.
I love you, I miss you. And I swear I am doing great! I will have many funny stories to share I’m sure!
Now the pictures: Let me explain, Randy is very frustrated that we have a chastity line up here, he cant come up and see my room now that its all put together. So I took pictures. BUT I have a surprise in each picture! Since my family and friends are my life I have something that reminds me of each of you. Here is your mission, should you choose to accept it. Find yourself in my room! It could be in a picture, or something you gave to me. But I swear you are all in my room as little reminders of who loves me.
Thanks again for the love, I’m sending it back your way, but it might take longer and be frozen by the time it gets to you! Hehe
Closet
3 comments:
I love that I now know what your room looks like! I also love that I'm everywhere! I am missing you always. But this semester will be over soon. I'm just loving ya lots and lots!
I'd like to file a complaint: there are way too many pictures of Randy and only one picture of Jaxon.
J/K
Don't worry about Randall, we'll keep him in line for you.
I love you tonz!! I was so happy to see that there were at least two pictures of me! Your room is way cute! I hope that we can come and visit. Problem is your vacations are when my vacations are and you will probably come home during that time! We will see what we can so though. I love you muchly and miss you!
Post a Comment