Yes, I was one of those crazy people you all saw either sitting in line or wating to get their seats for the midnight showing of Twilight. I must say this, I was never all that excited for the movie. I love the books, but I know all two well what Hollywood does to books when they turn them into movies. I went with VERY low expectation and was not suprised at all. The movie was bad, to say the least! I dont think I will be seeing it any time soon!
We Did have a good time wating in line for a few hours though! Good times girls! Thanks Jen for letting Bri and I tag along with your work buddies!
Pictures-
Top: Bri, me, Jen, and Kim were the ones that saved room in the line for every one. Left to right:Bri and I being cold and tired of sitting on the ground. Jen and Collet being silly. Jen and Kim so excited for the movie. Me and Jen all smiles!
No comments:
Post a Comment