July 9, 2012

Long Time No See

First time swimming
Rolling over
Morning reading time with Noah
Dave and Emily on their BIG day
Eating food
Our cute little family
Loving our Bumbo

Can you believe that my baby girl is 4 1/2 months old now! So crazy! And I'm really sad that I haven't kept up with my blog. (but I love my husband so everything is okay!) So lets play catch up! These last few months have FLOWN by! I honestly can not believe its July, I swear I gave birth just a few weeks ago. Our little bug has gotten so so big. At her 4 month appointment she weighed 13 lbs and was 24.5 inches long. She has these chunky little legs and cheeks I just love kissing them! She LOVES to smile. Its actually amazing how much she smiles; all the books say babies don't really smile till about 4 months, but Addie smiled the day she was born and has continued to do so every day since. She is now rolling over and sitting up in her Bumbo. She started cereal about a month ago, watching her learn to eat was one of the funniest things in the world. She loves eating! She loves playing on her play mat and reaching for her monkey and elephant. She is the most curious little girl in the world! I was lucky enough to spend 7 weeks at home with Addie before I had to go back to work. I am so lucky I have the job I do, where I can take Addie with me and not have to pay someone else to watch her. As much as I love my job, I can not wait till this fall when I go part time and I can spend more time at home focusing on my baby girl! On top of Addie growing and changing each day Randy got a new job! He is now a sales rep at AT&T. He had a full month of training in Phoenix which totally sucked. I have a whole new respect for single parents! But now he has been in his store for almost a month now and he is loving it. He is the number one salesmen for not only his store but for his area and fourth in the state! AMAZING! And Finally my Big little brother got married to the love of his life this past weekend! EEEEEK I am so excited and happy for Dave and Emily! They were married for time and all eternity in the Manti Temple on July 7. It was so much fun spending the day with the family.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Oh my word...what a cutie!!!!

Ann Barlow said...

I love the yellow dress you found for her! She is adorable! Miss you and hope all is going well :)