September 23, 2009

Putting a Smile On My Face

Well, as you can all see I still suck at blogging, but now that I have a few things to share with you all, the posts might be more often and more exciting! YAY!
Well new things in my life. I loved my summer time. I worked through most of it, but it was nice to have the sun shine while I worked. I am ecstatic to see the trees change color and the cold air take my breath away.
I took my trip to Colorado Springs. It was so much fun to spend time with the Cox family. They showed me all the fun things to do in Colorado Springs I loved being with them. They are a great family.
Today we said good bye to my little brother for two whole years! Man I am so excited for him. He will be an amazing missionary and the people of Brazil will love him. I will be better at keeping you all updated about what he is up to.
Well in other news, I guess I should inform the few of you who might not know, but I am dating someone right now. Hehe I know I know it shocked me too. His name is Randy Bradford, and he is wonderful.
I suppose you all want the details on how it all happened….well Randy tells it better but I suppose I should get my version down too.
Randy and I met at the singles ward. Classic Mormon story I guess. We met at ward prayer one night, I was talking to his friend Scott and Randy came up to introduced himself by saying, “Hi, Im randy, Im awesome!” He then invited me to go bowling with a group of people from the ward. I gave him my number and he promised to add me to the text list. Well I went bowling once or twice and sucked it up big time. I then went MIA for about a month with family activities and such. Then about a month ago I went back to church and saw Randy again. He walked into church with the sweetest looking tie ever! It was brown with little blue and white flowers on it. It was sexy, and if you know me you know ties are my weakness. Of course I had to tell him I loved it that led to me sitting next to him and talking all through Sunday school. He then saved me from a creeper after church and sat with me for 45 minutes while I waited for a temple interview. He was so sweet and goofy I couldn’t help but think it would be fun to date him. Well a few days later I was talking to him and I could tell he was into me, but I was hesitant. I had so many other things going on and I really didn’t feel like I could have a real relationship with him. I told him this, I told Scott this, and my close friend Cortney this. I made up my mind I couldn’t have a relationship. Then to Randy’s sheer joy Cortney and I had a heart to heart and she told me to chill out and let myself have fun. So I told Randy we would try dating and keep things simple; simple lasted for about a week. Now things are kinda serious but we are taking things slow.
He must like me or something because he spent all weekend with my family jumping to every demand barked out by my sister or myself. He was so sweet and so good about all my crazy relatives. I feel very blessed and lucky to have him in my life. I’m pretty sure my whole family has met him now, but for you few close friends don’t worry you will meet him soon too. He is wonderful and makes me very happy.
Like I said I will be keeping you all updated. I am doing great and loving life! I love you all and miss those of you far away.