October 24, 2008

Tag You're It

8 TV Shows that I love to watch
1. The Office
2. Friends
3. Gilmore Girls
4. Alias
5. Biggest Loser
6. Heroes
7. What Not To Wear
8. A Baby Story

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. TGI Fridays
2. Cheese Cake Factory
3. Texas Road House
4. Cafe Rio
5. Panda Express
6.Ruby Tuesdays
7. The Ninja
8. The Roof

8 Things things that happened yesterday
1. I played monster tag
2. I went to institute
3. Had a wonderful conversation with Sherisa
4. I spent time with my mom
5. Went to Pizza Factory for lunch
6. Got a really bad headache
7. Left work early
8. Made muffins for Kim's birthday

8 Things I am looking forward to
1. This semester to be over
2. Going to California this next February
3. February 2010!
4. The weekend to start
5. Christmas
6. Going to Thriller with Bri this next Wednesday
7. Graduating from college...in forever
8. Getting married...that will be after graduating :)

8 Things on my wish list
1. Peace
2. A new car
3. No school loans
4. get a 4.0
5. a letter from Braden
6. Trip to Europe
7. Going to Disney World
8. Have things with my family okay again.

No comments: